- What happens if the turbine breaks down?
- The manufacturers warrant 97% of the income.
- That is why it has been important to measure the wind over the past twelve months
- If the wind speed drops 10% then the 20 yr av. profit Will drop to £130,457 or £29381.
- Remember if the wind speed increases by 10% then the annual profit increases to £189218.
If the Antur fails to gain planning consent?
- The Antur will endeavour to find finance to fund some of the projects, however it is going to be very difficult to raise this amount of sustainable finance.